Saturday 25 June 2011

Los Angeles city of angels roadtrip DAY 4




 May i start by asking you to please FOLLOW MY BLOG!! i need followers !! click the fucking button !! it takes like 2 seconds ! THANKS ..
ok back to my story !

 So its Saturday today and because all the agencies are closed i didnt really have anything to do. So i jumped in my car and drove up Santa Monica Boulevard taking pictures as i drove. I was actually looking for the HOLLYWOOD sign on the hills, but couldnt fucking find it ! I should have google mapped it but drove up Rodeo Drive instead. I thought LA ink was on Rodeo Drive but its not , there are just a bunch of big, expensive houses. While in Beverly hills i stopped at the starbucks to Grab myself a Americano and a New York Times
And Finally Gay marriages are allowed, Its about fucking time ! Happiness to my awesome friend Cedric because now he can finally get married ! And while writing this blog the news was on and
Main ( most entertaining ) Star of How I met your mother - Barney Stinson ( Neil Patrick Harris )
is gay ( this might be old news but i never knew ) andare now going to be tieing the knot.





I clearly have an addiction to Signage. I love it and its amazing thats its not arabic writing, its english .. its american !






 I must say it gets a little lonely in a City when you dont actually know anyone. I only know one person here and thats tara but she was working today with a british photographer today named Barry J Holmes he shoots tons of celebrities here in LA.

A random fact ... Did you know woman are 20% more likely to Die if they sit for longer than 6 hours a day. Well at the moment i definitely fall in that category ! With all the fucking retouching I've had to do recently and all the emailing and driving Im on my ass for like 8 hours a day .
I drove for 5 hours today and now im sitting and writing my blog ! I miss walking :(

Below is a little video i filmed of me driving. I was actually completely lost at the time so i have no idea where this is . It might be Pico Boulevard.



 As you can see long skinny plam trees fascinate me , really have no idea how they grow like that and stay up like that. its really wierd .


Whilst driving i saw a book store on the side of the road. This is actually a dream come tree for me as i love books, well... i love buying books but never read them. I really want to but just dont. There was no parking so had to park in the private parking of another store called LIVE! on Sunset. I was forced to go in a buy stuff to get the parking privileages. Then i went over to the book store " BOOK SOUP " and found some killer books . Here below are the books i bought, i can highly recommend all of them . The Ralph Steadman book of Dogs is just various crazy ass dog pics. My Tattooed Dad is a kids book i bought for my son Cash and its a true story about his Dad ! :)
Then Stevo is a present for my awesome Husband because
Mark has partied with Stevo so i though he would really like this one.. and it actually said this book is for people that dont like to read .. so great for me and Mark









 Theres my rocking car. Seriously when i move to LA this is definitely the car im getting. Its fast it handles so well on the road. Really really awesome !










When living in Dubai we have never had cable because its really boring and most adverts are restricted and conservative .

But since i've been in the states i've seen so many good adverts and programs that i feel i need to share them

One that looks awesome is Horrible Bosses - the Psycho, The Man-eater and the Tool . Check the preview below



I saw an awesome advert on LA TV for Vitamin water here its is below !

















4 comments:

  1. awesome chickita........ love the pics....and love you ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. never seen so many advertising billboards!!!! I suppose New York must be as bad if not worse. A lot of people don't like them but I think it gives great character. Try to imagine the street without them. Boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for a while now, and I must say, I enjoy it a lot, especially your views on the Kuwaiti issue you posted, but I love your progress posts, because it makes me wonder how can I do what you do in my own path...

    great stuff candy, keep on inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog Candy, its so much fun. Pictures are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete