Thursday 7 July 2011

where is my MIND...

I have eventually arrived back in Dubai around 10ish in the evening. Im really happy to be back with my family as i missed them so much. When i arrived I was super positive, ambitious and excited about my trip to New York and the future . We will have our visa's in 90 days round about and will be moving over there straight away !

This is such great news but why do i feel frustrated and a little deflated.... ? Well .. the entire following day i was driving around through Dubai city getting a few things done .... a brief description would be white hazey skies filled with sand and dust, surrounded by a heat so severe it makes any outside mission a nightmare. The light is so bad that even if you wanted to shoot outdoors it would look shit, there are no shadows on the floor just darker hazey fuzz spots and by the time you started shooting the model would have already melted into a puddle. I saw so much potential and opportunity in New York, no matter where i went i would take beautiful pictures of the city and now for the next 3 months im stuck in the heat ridden dust city. definietly something to make me unhappy !

The only good thing is being with my family and doing loads of shoots, and for the rest ... No CoMMent!

No comments:

Post a Comment