Tuesday 24 July 2012

24/24 NEW YORK PROJECT - Christin Meador

Christin Meador - One of the coolest people I have met and had the pleasure of shooting. Styled, Crazy and Wonderful ! We shot near Avenue C - East Village . It was once again another fucking hot heatwave day in NYC, but we survived and got some great shots. I photographed her on the morning of July 4th, which is Independance day here in the States... lots of drinking and partying ... We even managed to get 2 drunk randoms to pose for a picture with Christin. The way i shoot is pretty much ..in the moment, As we walk I find locations and thats where we shoot, I drag people that we dont know into the shots and make them my subjects ... Its way more fun and interesting to shoot this way!

enjoy the shoot !
















1 comment: