Wednesday 11 July 2012

24 people 24 hours - NEW YORK - DK Ibomeka


So last year I worked on a project called 24 people 24 hours and it was shot in Paris. i would photograph each person for around 1 hour doing various fun things while walking on the streets. I received such amazing feedback from all the magazines and clients in New York that i decided to work on the New York version. So the hunt was on to find 24 cool people . I spotted DK at Columbus Circle at the Fedex office store. People always ask me how i find these people, and truly i don't know
maybe they find me ! As i turned around there he was laughing, smiling and  wearing an awesome pink suit jacket. Thank you DK for taking the time to shoot with me ! it was an absolute pleasure working with you !








CLICK TO READ

















3 comments:

  1. I love his smile!!! awesome shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's AMAZING! What a voice! Check out his music people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing lova ... 1 down 23 to go xxxxx

    ReplyDelete