Sunday 28 August 2011

So after a 5 hour train ride from agen station in the south of France I finally arrived in paris. I got off at the Bastille metro station instead of republique thinking it was only a short to the right station. I was wrong and had to walk 2.5 km to my hotel with all my luggage. I was officially broken by the time I hot to the hotel, sore back sore feet. Tip for traveling ... Don't worry about looking stylish with big black sexy boots cause it ain't worth it.. As I realized! I got to my hotel .. Hotel leonardo da Vinci , it ain't as pretty as the name. They are moving me downstairs to level 1 tomorrow to be closer to the wifi port because I could even connect properly with skype ! I took the elevator to the 2 nd floor and when I reached the level the door didn't open! I became a victim of a jammed elevator! The emergency bell didn't work and 10 min later I was rescued by the bell boy who had to force the door open! Luckily I have no problem with small spaces the only thing that sucked was that I had no cellphone reception.

Well I just left the hotel and settled at an awesome restaurant called Indiana cafe. I just ordered my white wine spritzer ( no beer unfortunately cause I'm dieting ) and a Florida salad ... Mmmm Bon appetit !

No comments:

Post a Comment