Saturday 27 August 2011

Paris projects

Well its almost time for me to leave the South of France and head up to Paris to start working on a few portfolio projects. Im really excited about this trip , cause for the first time im actually not going to paris to shoot fashion. Im shooting portraits and real life lifestyle.

My first project is 24 people 24 hours. This project is particularly exciting as im photographying 24 people, some that i have never met but are either friends of friends or randoms on facebook. I will be spending 1 hour with each person, photographing cool funky portraits of them in Paris city. I will also be including a write up of each person which they will personally write themselves . I will be putting the collection of shots and writings into a 48page collection which will be added to my website and blog.I will also be doing a video backstage of each person , and that will be edited by the sexy Mark Sherman

My second project is photographing portraits of 5 people and finding certain elements that would fit with there persoanlity or look

My 3rd project is shooting and videoing rockstar Bruno Alexandre . ill be shooting some solo shots of bruno and working on a small video clip as well









My 4th project is shooting 2 sisters as twins. Ill be shooting them on Saturday afternoon. It will consist of a few humourous moments and also some raw beauty shots.

My 5th project is doing a collection of portraits against a white background of a few edgy looking models smoking . look cool and smoke thats the theme!

So ill be in Paris for 6 days ! so its pretty much shooting every day .

ill keep you posted on my progress and my travels and i'll be adding the 24 candidates once i have confirmed everyone !


No comments:

Post a Comment