Sunday 3 June 2012

SPRINKLER FUN at riverside park


 This weekend that just passed has been pretty busy , As of Friday I was hectically busy directing my first short film. We were shooting for long hours and got some pretty amazing footage, so excited to start putting it all together. On Sunday after we finished shooting, we got home and I noticed this water spray coming from the park across the road from our house, it was a fucking hot day outside, and in New York during the summer months they have sprinklers in all the parks so the kids can cool down and play in the water. its amazing ! So i grabbed my camera and went out to shoot. I must say,
at first photographing other peoples kids can be difficult. You know that they are watching you and wondering what you gonna do with those shots. So the best thing to do is carry business cards for all the worried parents .

Photographing kids in sprinklers can be tiring and dangerous for your equipment! During my shooting session, I was dunked with a bottle of water all over my back, I had wet kids come running to me and trying to grab the camera to see the pics and got caught in the middle of a water gun fight! Water and cameras just dont go!

Let me know what you think ! send me an email send candy kennedy an email






















































2 comments:

  1. awesome shots lover......

    ReplyDelete
  2. these kids look sooooo happy! when you come to think of it, with all our hi-tech super games and gadgets, the only thing these kids needed was good old-fashioned fun. they will remember this for the rest of their lives

    ReplyDelete