Monday 7 May 2012

the party shoot

My latest shoot with models Jasmin, Aubrey and Mikaela ... all from Major Models

The other day i decided to shoot a party themed shoot. I booked my models for Saturday morning, I went to the balloon store and bought 25 helium balloons.

Only after the purchase did i wonder how i was gonna get home ... I wouldnt be able to get into a taxi, and the only option was the subway. Wow and did I struggle in the subway, for fucking sure
i had so many balloons and struggled to fit through the emergency doors to the subway,  getting in the train was difficult and taking up about half the carriage , it made people angry when they struggled to pass me.
No balloons popped luckily, although one guy while exiting, jumped and smacked a balloon trying to pop it but only felt like an idiot when nothing happened, Twat. then some rude french chick smack the balloons out of her way
grunted something and ran out the train.

everything was set and at 10pm, i felt a little sick so decided to jump into bed and get an early night, shortly after i got a sms from the model, asking if we can start later cause she is tired, I apologised and explained that we had 2 other models coming as well,
and because i didnt have there mobiles i couldnt change it bla bla bla. I fell a sleep and woke up at 4 am to get ready and checked my phone and found a sms stating that the model was feeling ill after eating something strange and could not make the shoot.
I was pretty pissed off and just figured she was hungover and didnt feel like taking part. i cancelled the shoot and rescheduled for the following week.

it worked out better as i had time to scout this awesome location where we shot, its Dumbo in Brooklyn and the rest we shot in our Apartment.

check out my website to see the full shoot and my other latest projects  candy kennedy























No comments:

Post a Comment