Friday 9 March 2012

a trip to Brooklyn Heights and Queens

So we have been in New York for 1 month already. I must say that the experience has been incredible .
Everyday i experience something new and something great.

The start was pretty slow, as we had to search for a new apartment, spends hours and hours at Ikea buying new furniture , find Cash a school so we could get some work done in the day , sort out mobile contracts, cable , internet etc . Finally we are settled and let the shooting begin. i have already shot my first job in New York with Lifestyle Mirror mag shooting a artist ( Aaron Young ) in his awesome apartment in Soho .

At the moment im busy working on about 5 projects which i will upload as i complete each one.
A few days a go we went to Brooklyn Heights as I wanted to show Mark the area because its just incredible , streets of Brownstone houses and trees , coffee shops and interesting cool people.

We stopped off at Cranberry's coffee shop, for the best coffee we have ever tasted ! So if you're in the neighbourhood definitely make it a coffee stop and try the gingerbread cookies .























 this was actually shot in Queens area as I was waiting for Edwin , my awesome printer to fetch me from the station to take me to his house to go check all my new portfolio prints. Queens is great, a little far from town but the buildings and people have so much character!


a girl a spotted on the subway

No comments:

Post a Comment