Monday 23 May 2011

My paris Hilton shoot. Unfortunately being a huge celeb shoot for harpers bazaar mag I am unable to attach any shots from the shoot. The only image I can upload is this one. My finger wrapped in gaffer tape a creative piece by candy kennedy. Today was crazy. I was up at 2 am and out the door at 3 to fetch my crew for my first shoot of the day for the Daily Mail UK . Working with Dennie pasion, Gemma model and sinead o Connor ( yes it's a strange name to have) the magazines fashion organizer. Reese Cartwright was my assistant and entertainer for the day. Reese is always amazed that everytime I introduce him I immediately tell people he is allergic to nuts and can't eat peanut butter I find it completely ironic and gives me a good laugh everytime I tell someone! Unfortunately I don't think I have many backstage shots of this shoot because mark wasn't around to shoot the backstage because he was busy setting up the lighting for the Paris Hilton shoot so as I arrived I could start shooting. But what really happened is that I arrived and we waited 3.5 hours for her to arrive. Being Paris Hilton is a busy busy life. Straight after our shooting she had 2-3 other PR appointments. The shoot is for Harpers Bazaar July/August issue so I will be uploading all the backstage and fashion shots on publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment